1. Arrival from 2 p.m., departure by 12 p.m. An early arrival at 12 p.m. can be booked for a surcharge of 10 €. Later departure is only possible after consultation with the reception.
2. Guests who have not reserved, please stay in front of the barrier at the top of the parking lot and book a space. To do this, use the QR code set up at the parking lot.
3. Check-in happens automatically when the license plate is recognized by the barrier. Attention: When booking, be sure to enter the correct license plate number.
4. Campfire is only possible on the tent meadow ‘Sternschnuppe’ and the Einsiedlerwiese. This in a suitable fire bowl at your own risk. No fire in the meadow please! Fire extinguishers will be prosecuted with costs.
5. Dogs are welcome but are not allowed to roam free. We go for a walk in the forest and not on the grounds of the nature camp.
6. Night rest from 11 p.m. After 11pm we respect the other guests and try to have a good time together in harmony. Misconduct will be punished with costs.
7. The barrier at the entrance to the nature camp is closed from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. If you return later, please leave the car upstairs.
8. Monschau can be reached on foot in 25 minutes via the tent meadow. The path is suitable for pedestrians and good cyclists. A second path leads along the main road, where you can reach Monschau safely by bike or on foot via a paved sidewalk.
9. Rolls and pastries can be ordered at reception until 7.30 p.m. From 08:30 you can be picked up there.
10. The water at the water points is drinkable. Mobile homes can be filled up with the Gardena hose at the entrance to the reception avenue.
11. Drain gray water: At the exit of the nature camp at the glass containers there is a drainage grill in the floor where you can drain the dirty water.
12. The chemical toilet is directly opposite the sink.
13. Hiking maps are available in Monschau at the tourist office.
14. Please dispose of rubbish and glass bottles in the rubbish corner.